Tuition & Fees
Maximize your value on investment by getting a Master of Engineering in Energy Systems from the University of Illinois. This professionally-oriented master’s degree is designed to equip you with more than just the technical expertise with which other master’s students graduate. It also provides opportunities to build your professional skills and to develop the business acumen to set yourself apart from other candidates.
Tuition and Fees
The Master of Engineering in Energy Systems is a self-funded program where students are responsible for paying their tuition and fees. Students in this program are not eligible for Board of Trustee (BOT) tuition-waiver-generating assistantships at the University of Illinois.
To learn more about the tuition and fee costs for this program and payment options, please visit links below.
- On-Campus Tuition and Fees (Look at the Graduate and Professional Tuition Rate for Grainger Engineering & Engineering Related)
- Payment Options
- Group private and federal loans available to all students with U.S. co-signer – www.accessgroup.org
- FAFSA Free Application for Federal Student Aid (Federal School Code: 001775) – https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa
- Graduate Student Loans – https://www.salliemae.com/
International Student Resources
- University of Illinois Financial Aid Resources – www.osfa.illinois.edu/types-of-aid/international-students
- Financial Aid for International Students – www.edupass.org/finaid
- Institute of International Education – www.iie.org
- International Education Finance Corporation –www.ifc.org/wps/connect/corp_ext_content/ifc_external_corporate_site/home
- International Education Financial Aid – www.iefa.org
- International Students – www.internationalstudents.org
- International Scholarships – www.internationalscholarships.com/